Tuesday, November 29, 2011

How to freeze soup and save space

You know how your freezer gets full of plastic containers...well whatever mine does. One day I was determined to come up with a way to make room.

I took my handy freezer bag filled it with my soup then laid it inside a baking dish. I did this until all my soup was bagged up.

Then I took the dish and put the entire thing in the freezer until all the soup was frozen! Fan freaking tastic!!!

Once it was frozen I took it out of the pan and neatly stacked it in my freezer. It took up 1/4 of the space a bunch of containers would have.

Moral of the story is you must make soup or anything that will lay flat in a freezer bag and try this you will love it!!

Enjoy and Keep on Making Stuff!!



Here's a pic of my tomato basil soup before going into the freezer! Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment