Friday, October 22, 2010

Morrisey(that's me) not only Makes Stuff, she can also make you beautiful!!

I know can you believe it!! I was sort of shocked myself when I first thought about it.

I'm a simple type of gal when it comes to make-up and things like that but I like great products and I like to look good But who doesn't right!!

I know this isn't a foodie post or even a crafty post but it is informative so it goes with the theme of Morrisey(that's me) not only Makes Stuff, she can also make you beautiful!!!Morrisey(that's me) not only Makes Stuff, she can also make you beautiful!!

I've been selling Avon for a couple years now and I love it! It's a great part-time gig and it makes me a little extra money now and then to indulge in those things I normally wouldn't. I've also had the pleasure of making people feel great and what better reward.

The great thing about Avon is they sell a bit of everything. Make-up, facial products, lotions, kids fashion, household items, men's cologne, even things from Sharper Image, they have even sold little gold IPOD Shuffles(I bought 2) ahaha!

So all in all it's been a really rewarding choice selling Avon!!

And now.....

If you would like to purchase Avon products or would like to be included in my weekly sale email please go to www.youravon.com/bmorrisey and register. Once you register I will send you a free gift so make sure to include you mailing address.

Oh yeah when you place your first order with me use code FSANY for free shipping!!

I can't wait to work with you. If you have any questions about products please feel free to contact me in a comment here or use avonbarbie09@gmail.com

xoxo
Keep On Making Stuff
Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment