Thursday, May 27, 2010

Millard Eats Stuff, he also makes stuff!



So I like to cook and bake. I got a little nudge from one of my most fav guys. I forget the exact words but it was something like "WTF FML WTF is that? Why only when I'm gone does ye bake delectable goods?" - Keith Millard

Being the great friend that I am I agreed to make him some chocolate chip cookies. What I failed to mention was I would be testing a modified version of my current recipe on him. ooopsie sorry Keith. No worries old friend I'm good at what I do.

As always check out the pics and recipe!

Oh one quick thing these are in no way a health food. ahaha proceed with a cold glass of milk and caution.

Ingredients:


1 1/2 cups of salted butter

1/2 cup white sugar

1 cup brown sugar

3 whole eggs

1 tablespoon vanilla extract

1 6 ounce package of vanilla instant pudding
1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda

3 1/3 cups of all purpose flour

1 bag of chocolate chips. I used dark chocolate chips


Directions:

In a bowl cream together butter, white, and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Stir in vanilla pudding mix. Add flour and baking soda make sure it is mixed evenly its a bit heavy. Add chocolate chips. I used a tablespoon scoop to make the dough into little balls and place them on a slightly greased baking sheet. Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
 
**NOTE** Even at 10 mins they may not look done but they are. These are really light and get fluffy. 10 mins till the edges are slightly brown. They will stay soft and yummy!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment