Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Did you know.....

Did you my dog eats poop? Yep! He's not even partial to his own, he even eats Lucy's poop!!
Ugh he's such a boy dog! He likes all things stinky and gross. Thank goodness he is unusually adorable, smart and hilarious!
Anyway this is not a becoming habit and something had to be done.
I did some research and wanted to try something natural if possible.
My reading and research brought me to puréed pumpkin as a solution. I spoke to my vet and she said it was totally safe and has worked.
So for the past 10 days I have been putting a heaping tablespoon of puréed pumpkin in their food each day and guess what....
It worked!!! 
My darling Charlie B. has passing up the poop!!
So if your 4 legged friend is munching on their own poo this might help!!
See he's totally embarrassed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment