I found it here on Ezra Pound Cake. She has about a bazillion great recipes original and borrowed. Check it out I think you will find something you like. If anything make this beer bread it is all kinds of yummy!!
My most adorable BF enjoyed it, I think he may be partial though ahahaha!
Enjoy and Keep On Making Stuff
Makes 1 loaf
•3 cups all-purpose flour
•3 tablespoons sugar
•1 tablespoon baking powder
•1 teaspoon salt
•1 bottle (12 ounces) beer (i used my fav Blue Moon)
•1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted (Note: Feel free to reduce to 1/4 cup.)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-x-5-x-3-inch loaf pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Using a wooden spoon, stir the beer into the dry ingredients until just mixed.
4. Pour half the melted butter into the loaf pan. Then spoon the batter into the pan, and pour the rest of the butter on top of the batter. Slide a baking sheet onto a lower rack to catch any butter that might overflow from the loaf pan.
5. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Look how golden and chunky it looks. It's like little buttery chunks!! aka Heaven!